Sunday, August 01, 2010

I think I could eat macdonald's angus burger every single day -.- !!
Totally love the scenery at Fridays ( a high end bar )
You'll be able to see the bridge that lit up, it was really really pretty!
But sadly, I have forgotten to bring my camera!
Do you know that... The sight of the moon over here are so much clearer, rounder, bigger and brighter? TOTALLY !
It's fascinating .

Clubs over here are different, basically they do ot or rather can't open bottles of spirits, so everybody just hold a single drink of beer, spirit or cocktail.
They prefer to just sit or stand around to chat and get high n drunk but they dontdance... They don't.


Anyway was suppose to plan my day with gold coast today, but it has been postpone again to wednesday.
And the visits to koala attractions has been placed on Thursday about 7am in the morning?
But hmmmm i bet we might not be able to go as they have planned Wednesday 's night drinking of free flow in Fridays.
:(

I need more holidays!!!! Where's next????


Day 7 1:07pm Brisbane time


-â™ Etched with a kiss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home