Sunday, April 04, 2010

Let me guess.... you must be thinking, IS MY BLOG DEAD?

HAHA! well, I've been lazy recently..
But still, food is my all time favourite!
At the moment, other than food, I have tons and tons of 'I WANTS' !
Just wishing the sky will drop them =x HAHAHA .
- A CAR!! hmmmmmmmmm. convertible, fast, HOT!
- Shopping craze spree in the US!!
- Totally need silent holidays, Aust maybe.
- Stock up on my books!!
*The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz
*Prey by Rachel Vincent
*Shift by Rachel Vincent
*Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward
....
...
And the list just goes down.
Hahaha, fictional fantasy, kiddy right ?
But well, I love it!
Fantasy.. shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves.., myth..greek god and goddness.
I just find it awesome!


Food wise,recently I like this Japanese bbq restaurant in Holland!Update more when I logged it again!~ HAHA !

-â™ Etched with a kiss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home