Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where are the pictures?
> I have got no idea!

Well, basically, I dont really take much photos and probably theres nothing much to be taken over here.
Maybe I should attempt at taking photos in Gold Coast instead !

Do you know, theres Chinatown in almost many countries.
We visited the KTV located in Chinatown.
It was pretty run-down, slow update of songs, even the room smells old.
Weird noise around the surrounding, worst of all, it isnt sound proof!
So you basically could literally hear your next door's concert.
Food wise, well, normal chinese food.

Their Burger Kings here are named as Hungry Jack!

Intention to get a G-STAR jeans, price wise, $270AUD !
Lets see if I have got some money left at the end of the trip.

Potato chips of many many kinds! Esp flavours!
But its a pity that I could not bring home that much as it may get crashed when my luggage is being thrown around in the customs.

Once again, I LOVE GRILL! I miss it!
Gonna have it for tomorrow probably =X
The crazy queue for launching of IPHONE 4 !


Last and not least,
The high maintenance of living standard over here.
A can of Coke- approx $2.80
A bus/train ticket of short distance- $3.40 per ride
Very small pack of potato chips - approx $2.80



Day 3 1:29pm Brisbane Time; 21 Degree Love it.

-â™ Etched with a kiss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home