Monday, March 01, 2010

White dog cafe ::

1 Harbourfront Walk
#02-131/132 VivoCity

Tel: +65 6376 9970


Actually I went there thrice to have dinner already.
I quite like the food over there and the view of sentosa is pretty relaxing, the seats are one that is comfortable that your able to just sit there for couple of hours..
But I also find it difficult to get the waitress's attention!
Once that I've tried so far...

-lobster bisque
-chicken with mango (I like the concept, but as a thigh and drum lover compared to breast meat, I find this dish pretty hard to chew.)
-Steak ( acceaptable place for steak)
-Baked rice with Chicken ( I liked the baked rice)
-White dog platter
-Dory fish
-Calamari
......the list goes on








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Roma ::

3 Temasek Boulevard
#B1-007, Suntec City Mall
Singapore
Telephone: (65) 6337-9055

Famous for their ribs !
To celebrate my Mum's birthday and my sis's upcoming birthday.
We went to Tony Roma and eat!
Basically we only ordered their ribs and ribs and MORE RIBS!
Theres half slab (6 pieces), regular slab (8 pieces) and full slab (12 pieces)
The half-regular slab is enough for one person.
Well and a steak too..
But I still recommend to choose ribs over steak! That is what they are famous for!
Dish will come with two side dish of your own choice.
I personally enjoyed the Rice..
Fries wise, I find it too big and filling.
Their serving of garlic bread was unique.
The spread is separated.
I heard that their Onion bread was good too, So its gonna be a must try for my next visit!
The service there are good too.

GOOD DEAL-PRINT OUT THE VOUCHER TO GET DISCOUNT FOR THEIR ST LOUIS RIBS!






-------------------------------------------
ADD ON....

Shot of me infront of powerhouse by Chris on Saturday night! 27/02/2010


---------
And this is during chinese new year, My sister and I




-â™ Etched with a kiss*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home